______________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 30, 2012

Date at the Diner

Thursday and Friday at work totally sucked. So by Saturday, I was ready to let loose. Work was actually decent, and Brazil texted me early on, asking if I could come over later. He had his surgery or whatever on Thursday, and had been bored at home ever since. So he said he could use some company. He was pretty sore, and the doctor told him he should stay home and take it easy. So, since Brazil lives right down the street from work, I headed to his place when I got off. We hung out for a little bit and talked. He looked pretty worn out, hadn't shaved in a couple of days, and I could tell he wasn't feeling too hot. So we went to bed shortly afterwards. But once we were in bed, things started to sort of heat up... I told him maybe he should just take it easy what with his kidneys and all, but he said he would be ok. So we had some more awesome sex! Then we cuddled and finally fell asleep shortly before 6am.
The next day, we didn't wake up till around 1! He said he had band practice, and I had a lot of piano practicing to do myself, so I decided to head home. But as I was leaving, Brazil asked if I wanted to get dinner later. I smiled and told him sure.
So I spent the rest of the day practicing and laying around the house, till he texted me to make plans. We met at a small diner halfway between both of our houses and had dinner and milkshakes. It was great! And then we both just went our separate ways and went home. Even though we went dutch, I'm still counting it as an actual date. I'm liking him more and more every time we hang out.
His ex is apparently still a problem though... On Saturday night he mentioned that she had called him, but of course, he didn't wanna talk about it. And I didn't press him for details. If he says he doesn't have any intentions of getting back with her, I'm just going to take his word for it. For now anyway. Besides, I'm not going to put all my eggs in one basket just yet. Brazil and I aren't exclusive or anything, so I'm still keeping my options open.
School started today and I had one class at 1pm. It wasn't bad, but Tuesdays and Wednesdays are gonna be rough. I've got 9am classes, and that means I have to get up at 6, which has never been easy for me with my schedule. I'll be lucky if I'm asleep by 2am tonight! ((Sigh))...

No comments: