______________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 16, 2012

The Perfect...

Finally saw Brazil last night! He came over and we ordered in and watched Harry Potter. His flight had been delayed due to plane issues, so he just got in yesterday morning and both of us were too tired to go anywhere, which is why we decided on the movie. And he was the one who picked Harry Potter! Lol, it was the The Order of the Phoenix, since he's seen the first four, but he kept asking me questions the whole time! Lol. We were downstairs watching the movie in my room, cuz I didn't wanna disturb the roommates. Anyway, about halfway through the movie, he started getting sleepy.
"Help me stay awake!" He said.
"Do you want me to slap you?" I teased.
"No! There are other ways you can keep me from falling asleep."
"And what might those be?"
"Well, there's this..."
And he leaned in and kissed me. It's funny cuz he kissed me right at the part where Harry and Cho kissed for the first time. Lol. So we even had kissing music. Lawlz... But damn, he is a really, really good kisser. He kept running his fingers through my hair, and caressing my face. Eventually we made it through the whole movie, granted I had to keep pausing and rewinding due to his kissing and questioning, but we finished it!
And then it was back to kissing. And then that started to lead to other things...
I didn't stop him when he got to second base, but then as he was rounding third I hesitated.
"Let me do something for you..." He whispered to me in that sexy accent of his.
I sighed and caved.
Oh. My. God...
I thought guys that enjoyed going down on girls were just a myth. But they're real! And it was like...mind-blowing good. I mean...wow. I'm getting chills just thinking about it now. I was practically in a state of paralysis afterwards. Then he told me he really likes doing it, and that he would do it again if I'd let him! Lol. He also said women are complicated and special, and that it's flattering if you can give a woman an orgasm. G's, I would be more than happy to oblige him any time after that performance!
So I just laid there a while and he was running his fingers across my skin everywhere, giving me goosebumps. The way he touched me it was like...it was like...so tender, like he was genuinely fascinated or something. Maybe I've just forgotten what it feels like to be spoiled. But here I am talking all about the sexy stuff, and not about the conversation, which was also amazing. I learned a lot about him, and he definitely calmed my fears about a lot of things regarding him. The band thing, the age thing, and otherwise. Apparently he usually dates older women because he said he doesn't have the patience for the younger girls, or something like that. Lol. And he kept telling me I was beautiful, and that I'm a great person and he loves talking to me. Ok now I'm just gushing. But really it was like the perfect night. Perfect. He stayed and we cuddled and he gave me backrubs. :)
I can't wait to see him again.

1 comment:

~J said...

That's awesome!! Glad you had such a great time.

I've only met a few men that have said they love going down on a girl and are actually GOOD at it!! Others say they love it but their moves are.. well.. seriously lacking like it's their 1st time or something lol.

Anyway, its good to hear you happy. :)