______________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

An Old Friend

I just remembered that last night I had a dream about Evan. His birthday was a couple days ago. I can't remember much about the dream, except that he and I were hanging out together. And we were having a good time. And I woke up sad. I sent him a text message that said, "Happy Late Birthday!" He never responded, of course. I don't know why I can't just get over the fact that he and I aren't friends anymore. It just really, really hurts. He's such a great guy, so funny, and a lot of fun. He was like my best guy friend, other than Todd. I think about him every time I watch Seinfeld. And I just wanna be like, "Hey Evan, remember that episode where-" but I can't. Because he basically broke up with me. Like...friend dumped me. I wanna tell him how much it hurts that he did that, but I don't know if he'd even answer my phone call! He didn't even try to get in contact me when I moved to Chicago. ((Sigh)) Maybe it's his wife. Maybe she knows we have a weird past. Maybe she doesn't trust me or feel comfortable letting Evan hang out with me or something. But to me, all that stuff that happened between us doesn't matter anymore. I just wish I could have my friend back. You know what? I'm going to try calling him right now...

No comments: