______________________________________________________________________

Friday, July 15, 2011

YAYYYYY HARRY POTTER!!! :D

Just got back from Harry Potter. Such a happy yet sad conclusion to the Harry Potter era!! :'(
I still can't believe it's over! I'm probably gonna cry myself to sleep tonight. ((Sigh))

I also really really wanna text Lane. I'm not gonna do it though. He texted me last night actually, at 2am. Here's our convo...

Lane: My car got broken into. My no drinking heavily on weekends diet will have to be extended.

I waited about 10 minutes to respond, because I was debating whether or not I should respond, but since he reached out to me, I decided I should.

Me: Well that fucking blows. What did they take?

Lane: Surprisingly just the dash. Went through everything else but left it all. Even tossed my tire pressure gauge in the back seat. Made off with my lupe cd, which was still in the player, but left the rest.

Me: Did they break a window or what?

Lane: Yea. Fixing that Friday and the rest later.

Me: That sucks. I'm sorry.

Lane: It's okay. I came out better than I might have under different circumstances.

Me: Such as...?

Lane: Having valuable things in the car, or if they had taken my bag without checking it first.

Lane: Or gotten a parking ticket with it.

Me: Ohhhh right. Yea I had a huge case of cds stolen out of the back of my car when I was HS...you know before the mp3 days. Lol. It was quite a tragedy.

Lane: Yea so a window, dash console and one cd isn't the end of the world

Lane: Had I not already lost my old iPod on the bus, they would have gotten that too

I didn't know what else to say after that, so I didn't say anything, and that was the end of our conversation. I'm just really confused now. I feel like he's sending me mixed signals and I don't know what to think! But I'm NOT going to text him. I'm working tomorrow, and I think I'm gonna pick up Saturday, so that's 2 days I don't have to worry about. Then Sunday I'll probably just chill and Monday I'll see him in class. ((Sigh)) So we'll see how that goes...

No comments: