______________________________________________________________________

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Loose Ends

Evan and I hung out the other night, and things were just...weird. I mean it was like neither of us knew exactly how to act, or if the other was thinking yes, no, maybe? So I said "Evan...I think maybe it would be easier on both of us if we just stayed friends" and he agreed. We've just been friends for way too long, and I don't know how else to act with him! So, friends it is.

I'm still waiting to hear about the job in New York City. I want it sooooooo bad! I mean, I know I need to get my life together. I feel like I'm falling in a black hole, and I don't wanna get stuck. And moving to a new city, with a blank slate is just what I need. I hope...

Ok, I know I said I wasn't gonna do this, but I just can't keep my mouth shut! If you're going to comment on my page, please don't patronize me or talk to me like I'm a dirty slut. Because I'm not. I don't sleep around. In fact, the only guys I've ever blogged about sleeping with, are The Model, and Vette Guy. And The Model is an enigma in itself... I would freakin' marry the guy if he asked me! I think every girl has that one guy that they will always go back to, no matter what has happened in the past. And he is that guy for me. Not because he's a model...because he's him! He's fun, and goofy and crazy, and before all the drama went down, he was someone I could just be myself with. Because we didn't have any pretenses. We were just friends...with benefits! As for Vette Guy...he was definitely a mistake, but I really liked him, and I thought it was going somewhere. And nobody is perfect! So why do people have to be so judgmental? I never thought I could receive so many hurtful comments from people just because I wrote something, and I was being honest about it. I wasn't relieved that The Albanian and I didn't have sex. I did not want to sleep with him. I wrote "and no clothes came off" to emphasize the fact that there was passion, but also innocence. So some of you may have misrepresented me in your comments. I'm not asking any of you to like me, and I'm not trying to win anyone's favor. I'm just chronologging my experiences in 20-something life for my own amusement. And I'm learning from my mistakes. Oh, and please don't start comment wars on my page either! As fun as those are to read, they get out of hand pretty quickly.
So if you're enjoying my blog, and you have some advice for me, good or bad as long as you're not bitching me out, then go ahead and comment. Otherwise, seriously?? No one's forcing you to read this. If you're so disgusted by me, then don't.

G's I hope I don't have to do that again...

ANYWAYS . . .
Cecilia's baby shower is this Saturday. Her cousin and I are hosting it. I can't wait, it's gonna be so much fun! I've never really been a baby crazy type person, but I really can't wait till she has her baby! Cecilia is my first really good friend to have one. I was talking to her on the phone yesterday, and I told her she HAS to call me as soon as she goes into labor! She promised I'd be the first one she calls (besides her husband) and that I can be there in the delivery room if the doctors let me. I've seen horses give birth, but never a person. Lol, and I dunno how similar that is, but I'm looking forward to it actually! I told her she might decide she doesn't want me in there with her, but she said "Whatever, bitch! You better show up with some Starbucks!" Hahaha! I so love her! I've missed her too, being pregnant and all. But we're gonna go have some girl time today. I have some shopping to do so she's gonna come to Target with me. And tonight, Melissa and I are gonna have dinner at Friday's before I have to go to work.
So today will be a great day for girl bonding!

Mitch Of The Day:
"I would imagine if you could understand Morse Code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chill out girl. If you really don't care about what people think... why get so worked up about it? People will call names, point fingers, judge, think they are better, smarter, cooler, prettier.. whether or not you have a blog. That's life. Just smile and don't react. It's not a big deal.. and amusing if you look at it the right way.

I hope you get the job in NY. It's time you worked full-time... why do you work part-time anyway?

Just curious.

Peace.

Anonymous said...

Don't fret about what others think (I've learned it's not worth it)--it sounds like you have a handle on things and like yourself and are having fun enjoying your life (even though you may be confused at times). We learn from everything we go through and it makes us a stronger person! I love reading your blog--keep the posts coming.

Have fun at the baby shower this weekend (babies are so much fun!)

Take care!

Dear Heart.. said...

i really enjoy your blog, it's actually one of the main reasons i re-started my own..

its been my experience that people will judge you no matter what, whether you act like a saint or a sinner.. you can't please everyone and trying to do so will only piss off everyone.. just make sure you live your life the way you want to, as long as your happy :)

i hope you find the right guy for you soon! maybe once ur in NY ull meet mr right.. moving to NY is pretty scary though.. good luck sweetie

Anonymous said...

I hate being repetitive, but I agree with the other people when they say to ignore the haters. It's one thing when they are sending you constructive critisism, which you can use in life, but when they are just being annoying about it and judging you wrongly, then that's lame. Even though your blog is for the public eye, you aren't begging for people to read it. Sure you're looking for some advice (anyone can use it) but whoever doesn't like it can suck it, and shut up about it, and X the box. JEebus!!
On the other hand you got REALLY lucky with Evan. I once almost got together with my best guy friend, and he didn't fall out of "like" and we ended up breaking a friendship.

P.S I wonder if that will happen with the Bedroom Blog girl too :-p

Anonymous said...

Yay for babies... I hope your throw a a great shower!

I also wondered why you work part time. Are there no job options where you are?

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I know I am going to sound redundant but I'll just say, these guys are right. Don't react; ignore them; etc... etc... etc... well, you know the rest. hehe!

On other note, good luck on the New York think. Hope you get it. It would be so much more fun to read what you experienced while in New York. *smiles*

And YAY! for baby showers. You say you're not baby crazy, but wait 'til you hold the baby's hand or or hold the baby in your arms or smell a baby's scent (minus the poop smell, of course... 'cause I have a first hand experience of how nasty a baby's poop smells... *shudders*... but I'm not trying to put you off. hehe!), you'll be hooked for life.

Just keep it together gurl. You'll be fine. Whether you find Mr. Right right now or not, have fun always but use your common sense at all times (I got blasted by my dad 'cause I tend not to use that most of the time... before anyway... hehe!).

Anyway, you take care in there. Keep us posted. :)

enjoyingthesinglelife said...

Okay, seriously? These people need lives. It would probably make your life a WHOLE lot easier if you just delete the comments that have no substance or point to them. If people are going to post just for the heck of posting because they are bored with their own lives, no one else needs to see that. Its a problem. Find a psychiatrist. Some people. *shakes head*

Anyways, good luck with the job!

DMC said...

Hey! I love your blog! I love that it's REAL and you're REAL. Who gives a $hit about what anyone says about you. I'm sure if they could blog their life you'd come out the ANGEL. haha. I don't think you do anything ANY different than any other 20-something year old. Have fun while you can, seriously. Once you get old and meet the man of your dreams, get a crazy career, your gonna wish you did. I love your personality. You sound awesome and so fun!!! If you move to NY, I'll have to find you. I live here too. LOL