______________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Aftermath

Last night Jenna and I decided to go visit Alyssa at work. We had just sat down with our first drink, when Frank walked up. He joined our table and chatted with us for a bit, but I could tell there was something he wasn't saying.
My first thought? "OMG he knows about me and The Albanian!"
They're best friends, DUH! Why didn't I think of this???
((Sigh))
Well, I was right in assuming The Albanian had told him, but I guess it's not too bad! I talked to Frank today to get the inside scoop. He said The Albanian is not regretful or any of that, he's just "whatever". So I guess I can be "whatever" too. It's kind of a relief actually.
But why is it so hard to find a connection?? I mean, as much fun as I'm having, I just wanna have someone to come home to at the end of the night. Is that so much to hope for??
And for all you haters out there, I don't see any harm in kissing! At least I'm not sleeping around. That's all I'm gonna say about that.
Anyway, Jenna's all gung-ho about moving to NY with me. It's kinda funny actually. But I'm glad she wants to come too, cuz then I won't be completely alone in a huge foreign city! And we would most likely have to share a 1 bedroom apartment, but...that's ok. We're family!
Ok, I don't think I've ever mentioned this before, but I have 4 kittens living in my bedroom. Lol. My cat had them a couple months ago and they're all running around like little terrors!! I swear, they get into everything.

I've gotta work tonight, but at least I don't have to sweat it about seeing The Albanian. He'll be at the Shinedown concert with Frank. Well, I'm off to go get ready!

Mitch Of The Day:
"It's very dangerous to wave to people you don't know because what if they don't have a hand? They'll think you're cocky. "Hey look what I got! I'm gonna go...pick somethin' up.'"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! first in line! hehe! i am such a kid! :P

nwe, ignore those haters out there. you're young. you're having fun. and you're learning. there's a difference between being redundant about making mistakes to committing one mistake then learning from it. right? there will always be people out there who won't like what you have to say. but that's them.

i think i'm right in assuming (cuz i don't want to make an ass of u and me... literally) that you'd rather have a few true friends than a lot of posers and losers out there as peers. don't we all?

as for feeling a connection with someone, that really takes time. i've been there and i've done a lot more stupid things than you. but just make sure that you do know what you're doing so that if you do regret it later on, it won't hurt you too much or bring you down. don't think about "instant connection" with any guy you kiss. it's not gonna happen right away because maybe that guy isn't the "one". if you put your hope too much with a kiss, you're in for a lot of disappointments. but that's life. you learn from it. you live with it.

so, just live life to the fullest and stay true. you may not know me and vice versa, but i'm cheering u on. u go gurl! :)

Anonymous said...

The deleted comment was not THAT bad... she just doesn't agree with you and thinks you're a little easy.

You have to be willing to accept criticism at some point in your life. She didn't use any derogatory words or threats or anything of the such, she basically said grow up and start throwing yourself at men. It's really not bad advice.

I understand finding someone can be hard, but it seems like you're trying to hard to find a guy, picking almost 7 or so that you feel "a connection" with. I think its time to grow up a little and focus your attention on kickstarting a career (yay for new york city) instead of making out with guys who work at a bar for a living. I'm sure you can do it.

Dear Heart.. said...

i really like the_goddess' comment.. :)

its hard to find a connection with anyone, let alone THE ONE.. youre not dating any of them, there is no commitment, and who's to blame you if you want to test the waters with them to see if theres potential? everyones attracted to various people, how do you know if its right if you dont try?

soleil said...

i LOVE this mitch of the day!