______________________________________________________________________

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Baby Presley!!!

Omg Cecilia had the baby around midnight last night. I was working, so I couldn't be there, but I jumped up outa bed this morning and dashed over to the hospital. Her name is Presley and she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!!!
I mean seriously, most newborns kinda look like aliens, but she is just...so dainty and feminine and absolutely breath-taking!! It's so weird how you can fall in love with a baby so quickly! So I am now Aunt Peyton. :D :D
I spent most of today in the hospital with Cecilia, her husband Rob, and the baby. She's sooo quiet! Even when her diaper had to be changed, she hardly fussed at all!
So I'm really excited about Baby Presley, she's absolutely adorable!
In other news, Vette Guy called me last night as I was pulling into work! What are the chances huh?? He was driving back from McAllen, which is about 5 hours away from here. Another business trip, for modeling this time. Since I was just getting to work, I could only talk to him for like 5 minutes, but he said we should get together tomorrow (now today).
And believe it or not, I just got off the phone with him! He's on his way to some meeting for another fashion show, but he said it should only last about 30 minutes and then he's gonna call me. Soooo...we'll see. I'm really trying not to put ANY eggs in this basket. And my good friend Izzie is in town, so if he bails, I've still got plans to go out with her and Megan. Megan's wedding is in about a week. I'm thinkin maybe, just maaayyybe, if all goes well with Vette Guy, I might ask him to go with me. I hate going to weddings solo. It totally sucks. But I'm not sure things between Vette Guy and I are even at that point yet, or if they will be in a week. Actually, I doubt it. But hey, it's just an idea.
So wish me luck tonight!!

Mitch Of The Day:
"I like rice. Rice is great if you're hungry and want 2000 of something."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Aunt Peyton!!! I love babies!! I'm 7 weeks pregnant and can not wait until he or she is here!

I hope Vette Guy doesn't disappoint you. I'll be thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being an aunt.. babies are great.

Do NOT be too hopeful with that guy.. he seems like a player to me. Be careful girl.

Anonymous said...

I just found out I'm having a girl and I'm so excited since we already have a boy. Love that fresh out of the bath baby smell and the cute little girl clothes!

As for Vette Guy I myself wouldn't take him to the wedding b/c there is always a cute guy to dance & flirt with and still have fun.

Anonymous said...

congratulations gurl! :) i just LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE babies! :) hehe!

what the vette guy is doing right now, is just too good to be true. but up to you girl. u know what's good for you right. so just be careful always. take care in there! :)