______________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Girl Can Only Dream...

Last night I had the most amazing, most vivid dream about Gavin! We kissed, of course, and it was incredible! And then I woke up. ((sigh)) And now I'm as impatient as ever to kiss him for real! We didn't do anything Saturday night! I'm starting to think this is never going to happen. GRRR!!! Maybe I should just be patient and let the pieces lie where they fall. Not like I have any other options at this point...
So, Vette Guy called me again today. I finally answered and he's taking me out to dinner Saturday night. ((sigh)) Probably a bad idea but it's not like I have anything else going on... And I know what you're thinking and I'm NOT gonna sleep with him! I just need to go on a good date!
My sister, Sophie's coming into town Thursday! I can't wait! She'll only be here a few days but it'll be enough time for us to have some sisterly bonding time.
Friday night, Melissa, Sophie and I are going out. Saturday night is my date. Sunday night, employee outing! Another opportunity to hang out with Gavin, but I'm not holding my breath.

Mitch Of The Day:
"I can whistle with my fingers, especially if I have a whistle."

No comments: