______________________________________________________________________

Friday, August 21, 2009

It All Comes To This?

Oh.
My.
God.

((Sigh)) I woke up too early this morning, feeling like complete shit. I was up all night crying last night. And just when I thought I was getting better...
But I figured, since I was up, I better call my mom and ask her about the weed.

"Hello?"
"Mom."
"Yes...?"
"You took something from my apartment last night." I stated.
"What are you talking about?"
Great, so she's playing that whole 'I'm Gonna Make You Say It' game.
"A jar of weed. From the drawer in my coffee table. What did you do with it?"
"What!? What are you talking about?! I didn't take anything out of any drawer! And why do you have weed at your apartment?!?"
"Chill out, Mom! I was holding it for somebody in exchange for helping me move, and now I have nothing to offer him."
"Wait a minute, so you're telling me, you have drugs in your apartment, and you can't even find them!"
"It wasn't mine! Someone left it at my apartment, I realized this, and then offered it to someone who would want it, instead of paying him for helping me move."
"Well, I didn't take anything."
"Ok, I'm sorry, I must've...done something with it."
"Alright, can I go back to my lunch now?"

When I got off the phone with my mom, I laid there for a minute thinking.
Then it hit me.

"Mother fucker!" I yelled aloud.
He took it.
Brandon.
He used his key, broke into my apartment, and stole his weed back!
That fucking bastard!!!! And now he has the audacity to ask me for his glasses?!
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM!?

I immediately called Greg.
"Dude...Brandon broke into my apartment and took his weed."
"No way..."
"Yes! After I call my mom, asking her about my missing weed!" I sighed, "You said you saw him with that jar, right?" (The weed was in a strawberry preserves jar.)
"Yea, like...a couple nights ago."
"I can't believe he would fucking do that! What a DUMB ASS! I have half a mind to call him right now, I'm so pissed. He is so not getting his shit back."
"Don't call him, just calm down."

I took a deep breath. Greg had to get off the phone, cuz he was actually in the shower. But I still can't believe his sorry, pathetic ass came into my apartment, without telling me, without my permission. How shady is that?! If someone would have told me, 2 weeks ago, that this was going to happen, I wouldn't have believed them. I never would have believed that he would be capable of something like this. I guess it takes him treating me like crap, and then dumping me on my ass and breaking into my apartment, before I get to know the true Brandon.

I'm going to demand that he give me my key back. Tonight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Demand the key back and then tell him if he ever steps foot near your apartment again you will call the police. He did not have your permission and he knows he's not welcome there.

Unknown said...

It sounds like you are A LOT more mature than him. I would def want my key back and then never speak to his ass again.

Anonymous said...

Stalker! GET THE FUCKING KEY BACK CHANGE YOUR LOCKS DO WHAT EVER YOU HAVE TO DO!

Anonymous said...

Change the damn locks. Spend $80 and do it and tell your landlord.

OMG (like you always say) you never ever call your mom and ask that. It's a thing you just don't do. If it's gone, it's gone and be done with it. Now for all of your all your life that will be embedded in your mom's braind no matter what kinda of story you gave her. That's so wrong.

Trust me 20 years from now, you will look back and say "why the fuck did I do that".

Lizza said...

You should have gotten your key back the second you broke up hon! But since it's too late for that, demand the key - get it back with no notice (he probably still has it on his keychain) so he doesn't have a chance to make any copies (I knew a girl whose ex did that - so creepy!) And definitely tell him that if he sets foot in your apartment again you're calling the cops on his ass. He has NO RIGHT to be there!

Nic said...

Oh My God! What a bleep is that guy. Hope you're glad now that you 2 are finished.

I agree with the others, demand your key back and tell him you'll call the cops the next time he sets a foot in your place without permission.