______________________________________________________________________

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Grand Opening!

YAY for Christmas!!
Sophie got here on Christmas Eve, which I had to work, so that kinda sucked... The other thing that I'd been feeling apprehensive about lately was The Model. I knew he was going to be in town, and Melissa said Mitchell had texted her and said they'd be going up to my work at some point.
But Christmas Day was nice! And I finally got my own CAMERA! Like a really nice Sony SLR. I'm so excited! ANNNNND, Jenna's sister, Amy, saw the pics I took of Jenna in our photoshoot, and now Amy wants me to do a boudoir shoot of her as a wedding present to her fiance! So that's gonna be exciting! I may actually be able to get this business off the ground!
So in other news, I took Sophie out to midtown Christmas night for her late 21st birthday celebration. She just turned 21 on the 22nd. Melissa and the gang met up, and we had an awesome time! We just hung out at my bar mostly because they were the only place that was open. But I managed to get Sophie drunk, so it was a success!
Unfortunately, Sophie was only here for 3 days, and she left yesterday afternoon, so that was kind of a bummer. We spend the day after Christmas at Todd's family's house. They're English and we always have a traditional Boxing Day celebration at their house. Everyone rewraps a goofy present and brings it to exchange. It's really fun. And I haven't really gotten to hang out with Todd much cuz he's been gone at school. He's on the football team and he's definitely going to be drafted into the NFL! He's set all kinds of records this year. I'm so proud of him! So while we were there, I invited Todd to come out with me to the grand opening of my works new bar. They've been working on this new shot bar for months, and The Albanian is the general manager. So of course, everyone from work was gonna be at the grand opening! So Todd said he would come!
So a few hours later, I was in my favorite white tube top, which I tied a festive red ribbon around the waste, and we were ready! Todd picked me up in his brand new red BMW. SOOO nice...
And the shot bar is freakin' awesome! It's like a new home away from home! Same people, same owners, just a different location! I love it! And I don't think I spent a penny all night! My cousin Paul, and Melissa met us up too that night. Paul was acting very strangely though...he kinda had me worried cuz of his recent stint in rehab for concaine. But anyways, I got soooooo hammered!
And I have to add that Mr. P. is like one of the sexiest men EVER! But the thing that really sticks out in my mind about that night, is how well Todd took care of me. I ended up getting so drunk, I puked in the bathroom, and confessed my undying love for Todd to Alyssa. At least I can trust her!
But...I mean, it's kind of true. Todd has always been one of my best friends, and he's such a great guy. I love him to death! AND he meets all of my standards: tall, attractive, smart, kind, he has everything going for him...
Except that he's not single. ((sigh)) What is it with me always wanting the guys I can't have?? Do I just like to torchure myself or something? ((sigh))
I've been harboring these feelings for Todd for quite some time now, but I've just been in denial about it because...well number one, he has a girlfriend who I really like! And obviously he loves her. And number 2, if they break up, I dunno what to do! I mean, I don't know how to be anything other than his friend! And it's not like I can be my usual forward self with him. I mean, like the way I am with guys I'm crushing on. Grrr this is so frustrating! I can hardly wrap my head around it.
Moving on...
Ok I'm not sure if I mentioned this before or not, but Sophie is getting married! Yea, married. January 8th. Because she and Brent are hippies and they're joining the Peace Corps, and in order to go together they have to be married for 6 months beforehand. So they're having an anti-ceremony in just a few days. Of course I'm gonna go! So I'll be in Florida for about a week in January. It seems so crazy, right!?

Ok, and New Years Eve? I have to work. And it's gonna suck. Although I did give invites to Jenna, Melissa, Charlotte, Mackenzie, and Amanda. I dunno, maybe it'll be fun. We'll see...

Mitch Of The Day:
"I've got a wallet, it's orange. In case I wanna buy a deer. That doesn't make any sense at all."

No comments: