______________________________________________________________________

Saturday, December 29, 2007

10 Feet Off The Ground

Bethany and I went out again on Thursday, the day after the shot bar opened. We headed over there again, and of course at work. Melissa and the girls were out too, and Izzie, Megan and their husbands were out. So I spent a good hour trying to split myself between 3 groups of friends, which was hard! But Izzie and them turned in early, so then it was just Bethany and Melissa. One too many people came up to me and laughed about my drunken antics from the night before.
I apparently walked up to the hot new door guy, Jake, and told him how hot I thought he was. Lol. A number of people also came up to me and told me how nice Todd was, and not to screw it up. As if there were anything to screw up... ((sigh) I wish!
After a few drinks at the shot bar, we headed back over to work and guess who was there!?
If you guessed The Model and Mitchell, then you're right. He gave me a hug, and was super nice to me of course, we snapped a couple pictures...he cut all his hair off by the way, and still looks as gorgeous as ever. I think he was kinda drunk though, because first he jokingly said something about my boobs, and how nice they are. And I'm not gonna lie, I'm a 34D, and they are nice! Haha, but then he said, "She's got a great ass too! Hey, once you've been on the rollercoaster, you know where the turns are!" and he and Mitchell laughed. WTF?! I've never heard him say things like that! Weird...
"So when are you gonna come to New York and be a model, Peyton?" he asked.
"Yea right!" I said, "I was just in New York, and I didn't hear from you!"
"What?! When!? Why didn't you tell me you were coming?!"
"I did! I sent you a myspace message telling you when we were gonna be there!"
"Well when were you there?"
"November 28 through December 2." I replied.
"Ooohhh...well I was doing a shoot in Costa Rica. But man! I wish I would known you were coming! I would have taken you snowboarding!"
"Yea well...maybe next time."
Damn. It' probably better I didn't see him when we were there though. And why does he always have to make those comments about me modeling!? He's way too practiced at saying things that make girls swoon. Well it's not going to work on me! Bethany and I headed back over to the shot bar soon after to close our tabs. It felt nice to walk away from him for once, and not look back.

Then last, at work, they were there again! I gave them invites to the New Years thing. Mitchell said they'd be there. I'm really nervous though. Because this could mean one of 2 things. Number one, The Model will kiss some chick right in front of me at midnight, and my New Years will totally suck, or number two, The Model will kiss me at midnight and my New Years will be the best ever!! But I'm sure that's just wishful thinking... How does one beautiful boy have so much power over me?

Mitch Of The Day:
"I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread. A duck loves bread, but he does not have the capability to buy a loaf. That's the biggest joke on the duck ever. If I worked at a convenience store, and a duck came in and stole a loaf of bread, I would let him go. I'd say, "Come back tomorrow, bring your friends!" When I think of a duck's friends, I think of other ducks. But he could have, say, a beaver in tow."

No comments: