______________________________________________________________________

Monday, April 21, 2008

Just Can't Get Enough

((Sigh))... I seriously feel like I've been swept off my feet! It's kind of silly actually, I mean it's only been 3 weeks. But they've been so surreal. I've spent probably 5 out of 7 nights at Daniel's house this week. And we're just...getting to know each other, taking it slow. Nothing too physical! He's just the sweetest guy to me. After our argument last week, he's been so much more...attentive I guess. I mean he's been really careful not to let that happen again.
And the more I get to know him, the more multifaceted his personality becomes! It's so exciting! Lol.
I mean at first he was this shy, mysterious guy, and then he became less shy, but more mysterious. And now he's funny, and goofy, and always making me laugh. But he's also sweet, and he likes to cuddle. :) But still dark and mysterious....and sexy. Haha.
Maybe I'm falling head over heels for him too!

Alyssa and I sort of avoid the subject of him when we hang out though. I mean, normally I would totally gush to her about this stuff! But since he's her brother...I'm not sure she'd wanna hear about it. And Daniel told me they avoid it too. So, I don't think she really knows what's going on with us and I'm not sure how to tell her.

Last night Daniel and I talked about what our goals are for the next 6 months. What do we want in life? And that stemmed into a conversation about commitment. And he said he doesn't want me to see other guys, and I told him I don't want to see other guys. And he said he doesn't wanna see other girls either.
It's like we have this...unspoken respect for one another. And I really like that.

Yesterday, someone tagged him in a photo on myspace. It was a picture of him and his daughter, and he was kissing her on the cheek, and she was making a funny face like, "Get off me!" and I couldn't help but say, "Awwwwe!" because it was just the sweetest thing! And then I thought, "Omg what has gotten into me?!" Because normally the idea of dating a guy with a kid would totally freak me out. But...with him it's just different. I dunno...

Well, I'm heading over to his place now! I just can't get enough of this guy! :)

Demetri Of The Day:
Graffiti… I don’t like graffiti, unless it teaches me something, you know? Like “Oh, that’s how Alex feels about Maria. I wouldn’t have known if I had not walked by there, thank you.” Graffiti’s the most passionate literature there is, you know? It’s always like “Bush sucks!”, “U2 Rocks!”. I want to make indifferent graffiti. “Toy Story 2 was okay!” “I like Sheryl as a friend, but I’m not sure about taking things further”, “This is a bridge!”, “That guy’s right!”

1 comment:

*Amber* aka Suzy SINsation said...

It sounds like something serious! :)

I had never dated a guy with a kid before my current bf (of 2 yrs now), and refused to, but luckily I gave him the chance and we're very happy, and I love his daughter! How old is Daniel's daughter?