______________________________________________________________________

Thursday, April 3, 2008

All In The Family

Last night, me, Jenna and Alyssa's superhot brother, Daniel all made plans to hang out. A couple of weeks ago, Alyssa came up to work with Daniel, and I had mentioned that he was hot. It's weird cuz he has always said that about me, but I was just never attracted to him...until now. And it's not like anything has changed really it's just...I dunno! I always just thought of him as Alyssa's brother. So he myspaced me and we chatted back and forth about inconsequential things for a couple days. Then I told him he should come hang out sometime. So last night, he did!

I met Jenna at her apartment, and then she and I took her car to a small lounge called Metro. Daniel met us there soon afterward. He looked smokin' hot too! He's got the whole tall, dark and mysterious thing going on. Anyways, he's a lot more shy in person than he is on myspace! So it was kind of hard to draw him out. But luckily Jenna and him already knew each other, so we all had a great time!

Oh, and did I mention he rides a Ducati??? ((swoon))

Well, after a couple hours of bar hopping, we were all pretty tossed. Good thing we stayed in the neighborhood. So when we decided to head home, we all piled into Jenna's car to head back to Metro, where Daniel's bike was.
"Um...there's no way I'm riding my bike all the way home like this. Can I crash on your couch or something?" Daniel asked Jenna.

"Then where am I gonna sleep??" I interjected before she could answer.

"Uhhh....am I gonna have to sleep on my own couch?" Jenna said. Lol.

"No, don't be silly!" I said, "We'll figure something out. I can sleep in your bed with you!"

"Or I can sleep on the floor; it doesn't matter." Daniel said.

So we headed back to Jenna's house. She wasted no time getting ready and hitting the sack, but Daniel and I sat on her couch for a while, watching a replay of the baseball game. We sat for a while, and talked some more. I'm a huge baseball fan, so we talked about the Astro's for a while.

"Well, I'm pretty tired..." Daniel said, as he fell sideways onto the pillow.

"Yea me too." I grabbed another pillow and set it on his side. "Do you mind?" I asked as I laid my head down on the pillow and started to make myself comfortable. He didn't answer, but I could hear his heart beating a hundred miles a minute through the pillow, and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Are you nervous or something?" I asked. "Your heart's beating really fast."

He turned away, grinning bashfully.

"I can always go sleep in Jenna's bed, if you want..." I said, still smiling.

"No no, stay." He said.

And then I kissed him! I just couldn't resist anymore. He was looking at me with those fathomless dark eyes. And he had this crooked, bad boy grin...so sexy! And he was an amazing kisser! We kissed for about a minute, and then he pulled away, kind of suddenly. I started to giggle again.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Nothing really, it's just...you're Alyssa's brother!" I burst into another fit of giggles.

"Well, yea...you're Alyssa's friend!" He said.

"So?" I said, and moved to kiss him again, but he turned away.

"Did I say something to offend you?" I asked, kind of shocked, and definitely embarrassed that he was turning down my advances. I mean, just a moment ago, we were full on making out!

"No, it's just...you're quite the player." He said teasingly.

"What!? I am not! What are you talking about??"

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

I sighed deeply before responding. I should have known Alyssa would have said something. I mean, she definitely warned me to stay away from him, but I never listen.

"No. I don't. At least not anymore. It just...wasn't working out." I finally answered.

Then he kissed me again.

"Your hair is so amazing." He said as he ran his fingers through it. "It's the softest hair I've ever felt."

"Nah...it's just thin. I wish it was thick, like yours." I said, and I grabbed a handful of his thick, black hair and gave it a tug. His eyes immediately rolled back and he sighed deeply. He was melting like butter. I smiled and kept running my hands through his hair. He was enjoying it about as much as a dog likes to have his belly rubbed.

We kissed some more, and I pulled his hair some more...

"You have to stop doing that." He said, breathlessly.

"Why? You seem to be enjoying it..." I said coyly.

"Yea but...it feels too good. It's making me..." He trailed off, and I kissed him some more.

It didn't get any farther than that. Just kissing and hair pulling, hehe, and we eventually fell asleep. Both of us, squished, on the couch. Lol.

But all day today I couldn't stop thinking about him! I sent him a message on myspace telling him I had a really good time, and that we should do it again soon. And he wrote back, very enthusiastically, and said yes, we should hang out again, ASAP!

When I told Alyssa about it, all she could say was, "Eww! He is such a man whore! Ugh!" To which, I couldn't help but laugh. Apparently, I'm not the first of her friends he's kissed. But I think I actually like him! And that is so not good. I mean, he has a 4 year old daughter, and he has a history of being irresponsible but...yet...I find him so irresistible! He's just got this really raw sex appeal, and I just can't help myself!

Now, I know what you're thinking...it's too soon after BJ, and maybe he's just a rebound but... No. I mean Daniel and I have had this chemistry for at least a month, but I never acted on it because I knew in my head that he was sort of off limits. You know, being Alyssa's big brother. And then I ended up with BJ, so I sort of just put Daniel out of my mind. But...now I can't stop thinking about him! And he's tall! And he's sexy! And kind of dangerous, but really sweet, and shy, and mysterious. And he rides a motorcycle!! AHHHH!

So I'm not sure what I'm gonna do but...I plan on going out with Jenna again tomorrow, and I think he may be joining us!


Demetri Of The Day:
"It was my friend’s birthday and I was mad at him, so I sent him a card. It said happy birthday, but I put quotes around the word “Happy”… sarcastic birthday, douchebag."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just got caught up, and missed the part where you broke up with bj so this was confusing to me at first but now i understand. and i sorta feel like the other commenters were attacking you in that post, and probably will here. but, you didn't lead bj on. you wanted to be with him and then when you actually were, things just didn't work out. you can't force yourself to be in a relationship with someone you didn't want to be in one with. and, at least you realized it early enough that there weren't too many emotions involved. i think you just have to let him go, as a friend and a lover. and the height comments weren't shallow it, it's truth. and if that person isn't "the one" and perfect you can't get over those facts.

and as for the brother, i say have fun but don't get too attached. i'm not sure you know exactly what you want right now, but that doesn't mean you can't do anything with someone else. but be careful, you don't want to get a reputation or a disease. but, i trust your judgement

Anonymous said...

I just caught up on all your recent posts... including the breakup. HOnestly Peyton... all I gotta say is you have acquired a lot of bad relationship karma (okay thats from Sex and the city episode) but I think its true, if you treat someone like crap, itll happen to you one day and then youll realize how it feels. Its seems like you freaked out early and you didnt even give BJ a fair chance. And now youre onto the next guy... its like take a breather... or maybe youve met your match with the "man whore"

Anonymous said...

man...........you've been blogging for less than a year and you've gone thru like 5655 guys lol....

Anonymous said...

You can't stop thinking about the brother cuz hes new and you hooked up with him. Doubt it's cuz you like him from the way your other "relationships" were. I've hooked up with guys before and couldn't stop thinking about them days after it happened. But then it kinda faded after I didn't see them for a while. It's kind of a rush I guess you can say. So give it time before you say you like this guy and then change your mind once again.