______________________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Copasetic

This week has kind of gone by in a haze...but a good kind of haze!!

Tuesday I got my new car (YAY!) and then went to work, and then Wednesday, me, Daniel, Alyssa, and her boyfriend, Russ, went to the Astro's game. We had a total blast just goofing off and cheering and drinking.

Except that we lost. :( Oh well.

Then I took Daniel home, and I went inside with him cuz we were gonna watch some TV. But TV turned into making out and passing out on the couch again. Lol. So we eventually got up and went to his room. We made out some more before finally falling asleep.

The next morning, he had to get up early to go to work and I hung out in his bed for a while and slept. Then he came home on his lunch break and cuddled with me in bed for a while...that was nice. :)

Things are just going so...well with us, it's hard to even consider the fact that this is the same guy Alyssa keeps warning me about. I mean, she's told me that he's irresponsible, etc etc..and apparently all he does is break girls' hearts. So I'm definitely gonna be careful but...he just doesn't seem that way to me at all! And I don't wanna judge him too soon ya know? Because that wouldn't be fair. And I don't wanna let the things I've heard ruin the chances of something great happening. ((Sigh))
So I'm just taking it slow with him, and seeing what happens for now. That's the plan anyway.
Tomorrow I'm going out wakeboarding with some girls from work!
One of the waitresses, Jen, used to work with me and Alyssa way back in the day, and she has a friend with a boat, and she invited me a couple other girls from work to go out last week. I know I didn't mention it before (I guess I forgot) but this will be my second time going out with them. And we had a blast last time, so I'm really excited! The guys are really cool, and one of them, in particular, apparently has a huge crush on me, but I'll get into that more later. I got a busy day ahead of me!

Demetri Of The Day:
A quick way to start a conversation is to say something like “What’s your favorite color?” A quick way to end a conversation is to say something like “What’s your favorite color…person?”

No comments: