______________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This Can't Be Happening!!

Ok, I get that he's in Panama City and all, but he hasn't even called me! Wtf?! I'm not gonna sit around waiting and wondering about a guy who talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. I dunno what I'm supposed to think. But I am very disgruntled. And one of the guys from the other night is interested in me. Yea! His name is Brad, and he lives in Austin. And he's not bad looking either! But he's also not exactly my type. I dunno even know why this matters. Ugh...I'm just mad. At BJ, and at myself. I told myself I wasn't gonna get too attached to him until I was sure I was making the right move! ((sigh))
He better have a damn good excuse for his behavior after all that shit he told me about how I'm "the most important woman in his life". I also discovered a girl on Facebook, referring to him as her boyfriend, as recently as Valentine's Day. He did point out a girl to me the last time I was in Huntsville that he said hates him for no reason because they "briefly dated" a while back. I wonder what the story is on that.

How pathetic am I?? Stalking him on Facebook just because he's in Florida not thinking about me, and I'm sitting at home wondering what he's doing. Ugh.
I disgust myself.

Demetri Of The Day:
"I think it would be cool, if you were writing a ransom note in Microsoft Word, and it popped up, the paperclip, and said, “It looks like you’re writing a ransom note… need some help? You should curse more.” The paperclip would be all messed up, you know? I never saw a paperclip with tattoos before. "

5 comments:

Jadeny said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! I think it's normal to miss him, ESPECIALLY since it is early in the relationship. All emotions are amplified that early on. If I were you, I would just relax and keep your mind occupied....without boys! lol. You really can't assume to know what' sgoing on down there so give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Oh and I too am guilty of facebook/myspace stalking. ;-)

Anonymous said...

QUITE pathetic.........haha no we've all been there! i remember refreshing myspace every two seconds to see if my ex was online yet;)

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh my god, if i have had a nickel for everytime i facebooked someone. lol. i have even gone so far as looking at my friends' friend's list to find a certain someone...yea...
so you're not really stalkerish at all. it's all good.
and panama is far away, who knows whats going on. what if he flushed his phone down the toilet and lost your number? could happen. or maybe he got wasted and couldnt call. i would (get wasted and probably forget to call, that is).

Anonymous said...

Chill girl! He is most likely just partying and having fun. Don't freak out yet.

Anonymous said...

Oh Peyton, you are NOT pathetic at all! You are a girl...and sadly thats what we girls do. This guy I'm dating, cancelled a date on me and then didnt call me for three days (he was sick) but I got sooooo paranoid, I was stalking him on facebook,and thought he had lied to me, and totally showed that other "not so cool side" that I didnt want to show for atleast another six months. LOL. So I dont blame you for being upset he didnt call for three days, I hate it when guys do that.