______________________________________________________________________

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Seek, And You Shall NOT Find

Well...not much has happened on the John front since our sleepover. I invited him out with Bethany and I the other night, but he declined. Said he had to study. Which is totally understandable! I mean it's great that he's dedicated to his...homework. ((sigh)) I dunno. Why does dating have to be so hard!? It's like, I haven't even made it past the first phase that leads to the actual dating part! Ugh...
I need to just stop looking. As soon as I stop looking, someone will come around. That's what always happens. And even though I know that's what I need to do, it's so hard!
Ok enough about my pathetic romantic life...or lack thereof.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but Megan, my friend from high school that just got married, got a job bartending at my work. They only hired her to work the opening weekend shifts, because she doesn't have any full-volume experience. And I know I should be glad she got hired, but my first thought was...well I wasn't happy about it! I feel like my work life is being infiltrated! Is that bad??? I mean...I love Megan, I just don't want her working there! And just today, another one of my ex-coworkers from my last job got hired! Her name is Tina and I ran into her the other day and specifically told her we were not hiring when she asked! What is going on here?! I feel guilty for even having these feelings, but I just can't help it. I mean is it so bad that I wanna keep my work life and work friends separate from everything else?? I like that I have different groups of friends. It's easier to avoid drama, and sometimes I get sick of hanging out with the same people all the time. G's this sounds horrible! ((Sigh)) I dunno. I just don't like it!

Well, we had a blast last night. Me, Bethany, Bethany's boyfriend Tug, Megan, and one of the cocktail waitresses, Jayme, all went out. We had so much fun! And we're doin' it again on Friday night! I actually have off for once. Melissa is supposed to come too, but her grandfather is sick, so I'm not sure if she'll make it. But either way, I know we'll have a blast!

I've decided I'm gonna be a vampire for Halloween. A SEXY vampire. Lol. All I need is some fangs, and I have an old Rennaissance costume that I can wear and, voila! A sexy, but tasteful costume. Thanks for all the great ideas though!

Eric The Skeaze came in to the bar tonight. He flirted with me and bought me a couple shots until his whore date showed up. Lol. Even though I'm completely over him, I'm still entitled to be bitter, right? Muahahahaha.

Mitch Of The Day:
"I went to a restaurant, and I saw a guy wearing a leather jacket, eating a hamburger, drinking a glass of milk. I said, "Dude, you are a cow. The metamorphosis is complete. Don't fall asleep or I will tip you over!'"

No comments: