______________________________________________________________________

Monday, October 15, 2007

Sleepover

Friday night I fixed my hair all pretty for work since we had a nice cool front come in. Only thing that sucked was I knew that John would already be gone, because he had the early shift. So I went in, and I was scheduled to work the back bar, and there he was! Sitting at the bar, eating a sandwich and drinking a beer. I was very pleasantly surprised to see him! So we chatted a little about Harry Potter, and the Philip Pullman series (The Golden Compass is coming out this December!! Can't WAIT!), until we got too busy for me to hold a conversation. I wasn't expecting him to stick around for very long anyways cuz he had mentioned he needed to get up early and study for a test. But a few hours went by, and he was still there! I made him a couple shots too.
Then when the night was over, and we were counting tips, he was still there! Lol. And he was a bit tipsy too I might add. He's a really cute drunk. But anyways, I offered to drive him home, since he probably shouldn't be operating any motorized vehicles, and he accepted. When we pulled up to his house we sat and talked for a while. Then he grabbed an armful of stuff from my back seat and got out of the car!
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I'm taking your stuff and holding it hostage."
"Why???"
"So that I can coax you to come in the house..."
I laughed and got out of the car. Then he gave me back my stuff.
We started to watch Anchor Man, but he kept falling asleep so finally I got up off the couch and announced that I was gonna go.
"Why!?" he demanded.
"Because it's like 5 in the morning, and you're about to pass out!" I said.
"Well, aren't you tired?"
"Sorta..."
I don't really know how, but I got sucked into another Harry Potter conversation with him. Haha. He just started reading the third book.
Then he went to his room and got the first three books and starting placing them strategically on the floor down the hallway.
"What are you doing???" I asked.
"Leaving a trail of Harry Potter books leading to my room." he replied with a smirk.
I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help laughing. He's such a goof ball.
"Just stay here," he coaxed, "It's really late, and I don't wanna be responsible for you getting in an accident on the way home. I have a bed! And I promise I won't molest you."
"Oh well now that you've assured me, I feel totally comfortable! Thanks!" I said sarcastically.
But I did stay. And he didn't make a single move!! We just layed in bed and talked, until we finally fell asleep. The next morning, he walked me out, and hugged me goodbye, and that was it!
I'm still kind of wondering what to make of this. I mean, I know he was being a gentleman, but not even a kiss!? I at least thought he would try to kiss me. He did practically beg me to stay. ((sigh)) Boys are so confusing!!

Bethany and I have plans to go to a haunted house tomorrow, and then hit up midtown. I'm really excited! I love haunted houses! Speaking of, anybody have any good ideas for a Halloween costume?? I've tried on so many at the stores, but they're all slutty and cheap looking! I want something that's hot, but tasteful. I usually end up putting together my own costumes, because they usually look waaaay better. So I really need some good ideas! HELP!

Mitch Of The Day:
"If you're a fish, and you want to be a fish stick, you must have very good posture."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... that is so cute. at least he was a gentleman though. who's john again? hehe! and sounds like a good start to a guy who seem really interested in you... of sorts. hehe! but... we'll have to wait and see, won't we? ;)

anyway, as for costume's on all hallow's eve? hmmm... how about a lady pirate (like what kiera knightley's character wore)? or a ruby-colored goddess toga costume? i'm out. hehe! but if i do think of something else, i'll let you know.

good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

How about Little Red Ridinghood? Trying to escape all the bad wolves that keep hounding you! haha

ok.. I thought it was a LITTLE funny at least??

Peace

Anonymous said...

blow up purple balloons and tape them to you... you can go as a buch of grapes. Then let only the people you choose to pop them one by one as the night goes on, hahaha... ;)