______________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Surprises

The first thing I noticed when I got home was a HUGE box sitting in the doorway.
MY COAT!! I ordered it weeks ago for my trip to NYC and it had finally arrived! And it's gorgeous! Black, wool, and long with 2 buttons and an empire waste. I love it.
Surprise number 2? A text. From The Psycho. It said, "Hey I've been thinking and I'm sorry if I ever did hurt you...A lot of times I was inconsiderate of ur feelings, just want u to know that, kiss"
((Sigh)) I'm starting to wonder if he is ever gonna let this go. I mean it's sweet that he's really thought about all the shitty things he's done to me, and that he's sorry, but move on already! I know I have.

So anyways, I won tickets to Buzz Fest on the radio a while back, and Cecilia and I had plans to go together. But poor Cecilia got the flu and had to cancel at the last minute, so I had about 2 days to find someone to go with me! On Saturday night while we were counting tips, I asked Alyssa if she wanted to go, but she said she had to work. So I asked Jayme and she said she definitely wanted to!

So now onto surprise number 3! We got to Buzz Fest rather late, because Jayme took so freakin' long to get ready!! But we got there nonetheless. We immediately got a couple beers and started scopin' out the guys. Haha. Then we went up to the hill to find some seats, and ran into Andrew! He was shirtless, drunk, and his ride had gotten kicked out. Haha. So I offered to drive him home and we hung out with him for most of the day. Then towards the end of the evening, we went down to get snacks and Andrew ran into some of his friends. He introduced me to one of them with a knowing grin on his face and said, "This is Dereck's brother!" I tried so hard not to blush when I shook his hand.
Then Andrew asked if Dereck was here, to which his brother replied, "Yea, he's up there! Why don't you guys come up with us?"
So we did, and there he was! Hot Dereck!! Jayme and I sat in front of them, since we didn't really know any of the people in their group besides Andrew. The Smashing Pumpkins had gone on and it was totally dark by now. Then Andrew came and sat down next to me.
"So Dereck asked about you."
"He did?! What did he say???"
"He said, "So what about your girl?" and I said, "I dunnooooo...""
"What!? You said I don't know!?"
"Well if he knows you like him, he'll lose interest right away! But don't worry, he's definitely interested."
"((sigh)) Well...I dunno. Find out what they're doing after this."

So we sat there in suspense a little longer until Jayme and I were both too tired and ready to go. I went to get Andrew and he said they were all going to Dirt bar, but that Hot Dereck really wanted to hang out with us. He just couldn't ditch his friends.
So we said goodbye, and Hot Dereck gave me a hug! I said, "I'm sure I'll see you around soon!" and he said, "Hopefully!"
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, I'm like a giddy middle school girl with a crush. Haha.

But today, I was reading one of his myspace bulletins...let me just go ahead and paste it. It's a survey, so I'm only gonna paste the relevant parts.

"3. Will you kiss the last person you kissed again?
probably, i can't remember who the last person i kissed was?? to many girls lol

7. Next time you will kiss someone?
probably tonight, who knows

16. Has someone ever hit on your boyfriend/girlfriend?
girlfriend?? ha ha

17. Have you ever kissed anyone named Kay, Kae, or Kaue?
probably i've kissed ALOT of people

47. Have you kissed somebody in the last month?
ha ha ha ha, more like how many"

UGH. Either he's writing all that stuff to sound cool, or it's true and he's writing it to sound cool. All I know is, this is bad.
And Andrew told me he was gonna "find out what the deal is" with him. So I dunno. I probably shouldn't even waste my time huh? It's just...when I see I guy I want, I just have to have him!! Even if he's horrible!
WHAT is my disfunction!?

It's Halloween today...I have to find another costume to wear to work. Ugh...

Mitch Of The Day:
"One time I was forced to go to the doctors because of a sports accident. Herpes."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dereck sounds like a real dirtbag. Even if he is only writing that stuff to sound cool....who wants a guy like that!?!? He must be trying to compensate for something haha

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... Derreck is a total puke! He will lose interest if he thinks you are too interested? who thinks that way besides highschool player boys? Please DON'T get mixed up with him... there is no way it will turn out well.

Use this (not engaging with this turd) as proof to yourself that you are ready for something real.

Anonymous said...

yep. i have to agree with them. (man, i'm starting to sound like a broken record. hehe) anyway, derek does sound like a total sleaze. do you really need that kinda aggravation? anyway, if u just want to play around, he probably is the guy you'd want to date. but if u want something real, i'd pick someone else. ah love... it's so danged complicated.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just discovered your blogs, and read through all of them while I was bored at work LOL. As a 24 yr old single girl in a big city, my life is very boring compared to yours. From your history, it sounds to me like you are attracted to bad boy types, guys with issues. I think you know Dereck would by bad for you, and you have enough other guys in your life to focus on, I would suggest giving the others a chance and forget Derrick. Unless you think you are capable of having a no-strings attached fling w/ him.