OMG! I have so much to write about today, but it's all completely unrelated. Lol. So I'm gonna try to keep this as organized as possible.
1) Does anyone else read Cosmo's Bedroom Blog? Because Jessica Hulett just ended it!! I'm so sad! I LOVE Bedroom Blog and it was one of the biggest contributing inspirations for my blog! The first time I read it, it just got me thinking like...Omg. I could totally write about this stuff and it would all be true! But now that K's blog is over, it's also got me thinking how much I appreciate you all as my readers! I mean I probably wouldn't bother to write if no one was reading. It's just nice to know there's someone out there listening, ya know? So anyway, I'm sad that she's ended the blog, but now I feel like I need to step it up over here so you guys still have something to read!
2) If any of you are ever confused about someone I refer to in the blog, use my search engine! (In the voice of Rob Lowe) I literally spent hours, a few months back, going through all my posts and adding labels and tags for everyone and everything so that you guys (and me, hehe) would be able to find stuff more easily. And since I am a real person, it's hard for me to keep track of EVERYONE I know and everyone I blog about. I know it can get confusing. I mean think about how many people you interact with within just one year, and imagine trying to tell someone about every single one of those people, and then expecting them to remember them all. Cuz that's basically what you guys have to do. Hahaha. So yea, use the search engine in the left margin, underneath the list of posts, etc.
3) Tomorrow I'm taking up piano again! I found a really badass (albeit, expensive!) teacher in the area. I'm excited but also nervous, because things didn't go so well with my last piano teacher. I mean I liked him, I just didn't really get what I wanted to out of the lessons and it ended up just turning into another source of stress. I actually had a nightmare about it last night! Ugh... But today I practiced and it reminded me why I'm doing this: because I love it! And from what I've read/emailed with this new teacher about his methods, I think it will be a pleasant and rewarding experience. So I'm excited! I'm just going to do it every other week too, so I won't be trying to cram too much into my already hectic schedule.
4) My cousin Lexi and I are planning a trip to Harry Potter World in January! I'm so excited!! She's like the only person I know who's as big of a HP nerd as I am, and she's never been to the park, so I suggested we go together! Lol. And January is the perfect time to go because flight prices are so low after the holidays, and the weather will be nice and balmy in Orlando around that time. :) Lexi is in her first semester of college, so she had to get the go ahead from her parents, money-wise. But her birthday falls just around Christmas, so she's getting the trip as a Birthday/Christmas present. Unfortunately I'm not going to be so lucky, but I got time to save.
5) Speaking of the holidays, did I mention that Sophie and I are taking our Dad to one of Todd's games?? He scored us tickets for Christmas break! I'm so excited!!!
6) I have a new admirer. His name is Ted. Lol. Ted and I have a few random connections. One being that he's Brent's brother Taylor's roommate, and two being he's a friend of one of my coworkers (Abbie). I met him at the bar when he came in to visit Abbie one day, and he's been persistently pursuing me ever since. And even though I'm not really attracted to him, I like him. Not like like, I just...like him. He's cool, and funny. And did I mention persistent? Anyway, I feel like I should probably introduce him to you guys now, in case something comes up in the near future, which I think it will...
Well I think that's all I have for now, but I'll definitely be back later this week! Ciao Bellas!