______________________________________________________________________

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Got The Job!

And I've been working every day since. I figured I might as well get the first part of my training over with so I can start making money again. So I worked Thursday, Friday, tonight, and tomorrow is my first shift on my own. WOOHOO MONEY! Lol. So far, it's ok. I mean, I'm just waiting tables, and all my little pet peeves are starting to come back. I used to HATE waiting tables, and this is no exception, but I had to make a sacrifice. So be it. Money is money. And I love all the people, and Caleb is soooo nice, and so cool. Everyone that works there loves him. It's a really laid back, family-like atmosphere, which is just what I've been looking for. And best of all, I don't have to be embarrassed of where I work anymore! Lol. And Sophie and Brent will actually come in and see me! In fact, Brent has already been in to have a drink with me after work once. Sophie is in Mexico for the summer, doing some kind of work study/internship, something or other. I miss her. :/
But now that I have stuff going on, and it's keeping me busy, I'm not miserable anymore! Yay!

On top of all that, you'll never guess who texted me Wednesday, the day I got the job.

NICOLE!!

Here's our convo:

Nicole: I officially quit [name of bar]

Me: Why so quick to leave your "family"? Did someone go behind YOUR back and forward an entire facebook conversation to Brandon?

Nicole: Nope just time to move on.

Me: Well good for you. Now delete my number.

Nicole: Done and done!

Bitch. It felt so good to finally say something to her. What a fucking cunt. She better hope I never run into her...

Anyway, I've spent a lot of time thinking about how much fun Monday night was, and now much I love everyone in my class. But one person in particular keeps popping into my head.
Lane. The ginger. Lol. It's weird thinking of him that way, but that's what he is!
He has like...turquoise eyes, and such a nice smile, and he's funny, and easy to talk to. He also has a beard and a mustache, which is strange, because I'm usually not into facial hair. But his just...fits. So he could be someone I could potentially be interested in. But...I've only hung out with him once, so we'll see. I'm sure we'll go out again this Monday after class. I can't wait!

No comments: