______________________________________________________________________

Monday, June 13, 2011

Misery Does NOT Love Company

I've tried calling Nicole several times and that bitch doesn't answer. Go figure. And I'm not going to text her, leave a voicemail, or facebook her, because who knows who she'll show it to! That 2-faced git... I blocked her from facebook, and everything already. Ughh...

Anyway, I don't know what I'm gonna do if I don't find a job soon. I'm already running low on cash, and I cannot make it another week without a job. I'm so miserable, and stressed out right now, it's not even funny. Even Tymo and Jenni have noticed how down in the dumps I've been. It's just...I have no job, no classes right now, not very many friends, and no money to go out and do things. I'm just stuck at home, wallowing in my own misery.

I'M GOING INSANE!!!!!

I just keep telling myself that my improv class starts next week, and hopefully I'll meet some people there. At least I'll have something to do! Did I mention that I signed up for improv classes at the improv theater?

1 comment:

http://sweetcanadian.blogspot.com/ said...

i take it the him is the improv guy?