______________________________________________________________________

Friday, August 1, 2008

Incoherent Rambling...

Omg, I'm taking defensive driving right now and I'm sooooooooo bored!!!
I've been shopping online for puppies the whole time. Lol. And the exciting thing is, I found one that I want!!! Only problem is, he's in Idaho or something, and he'll have to be flown to me, which will end up costing an extra 300 bucks. But I've already fallen in love with him and I can't wait!!
Rusty finally asked for my number, and I gave it to him. Now I just have to wait and see if he calls. If he doesn't, I guess he's not that interested. Meh.
I've been reading "He's Just Not That Into You" and it's definitely an eye-opener. I've been meaning to read it for a while now, and Melissa just loaned it to me. Anyone out there who hasn't read it, GO BUY IT!!

Finally, the drama with John and I is starting to die out in the work gossip circle. I guess it takes a week and half for that stuff to go away. I still haven't even seen John since that night at IHOP.
Man...IHOP sounds so good right now. I'm starving.
Brb.
Ok, I'm heating up some pita bread right now. Pita bread with hummus is delicious.

Anyways, I can't believe I have to spend my whole day sitting here listening to the background noise of a defensive driving video. Ugh.

So, I think I'm going to email Alyssa and confront her about her crappyfriend disorder. We had plans to hang out Sunday night and she just totally flaked out on me! I tried calling, texting...no response whatsoever. The least she could have done is just let me know she wasn't gonna make it so I could have made other plans! I saw her at work last night, and of course she was all smiles like nothing was wrong. Obviously she doesn't know`that her convenience-only friendship is bothering me. So I need to tell her. I just don't wanna sound bitchy, or like I'm attacking her. I just want her to know. I need friends I can depend on. I mean, if you can't depend on your friends, then what do you have?? Nothing.
((sigh))
I'm just tired of making excuses for people, just because they have boyfriends, or they're busy a lot, or whatever. If you're friends with someone, and you care about them, then you're not going to be a shitty friend. The End.

Food's ready! I'm gonna eat now. I'll try to make my next post more interesting.

2 comments:

*Amber* aka Suzy SINsation said...

What kind of puppy are you looking for? You should consider rescue - there are breed rescues for damn near any dog imaginable.

If no one has told you, housetraining a puppy in an apartment is TORTURE! I've been there, so I know. :) Definitely wouldn't do it again.

And let's not mention the chewing, the vet expenses, and the "can't-go-out-after-work-because-the-dog-has-to-pee" inconvenience.

Anonymous said...

You haven't posted for a while. Hope everything is going well. :)