______________________________________________________________________

Monday, March 12, 2012

A Second First Date

So I just got back from a date with Bill. We went out for sushi, and he showed up with a bottle of wine, which we finished, of course. We had a lot of fun! I spent most of the night laughing, which is exactly what I needed today. After dinner, we went back to his place, against my better judgement, but, nothing happened! We just made out, and even that was pretty tame. We watched an episode of Man Men and talked, and goofed off. He said he wants to see me again, like soon.
I'm still curious why I never really heard from him after our actual first date though. And I wanna ask him but...I'm not sure if I should? It's just that we were talking about that movie, 500 Days of Summer, and he was saying how he hates girls like summer, who like you one day and then just disappear the next day, and I was thinking, "Well...isn't that exactly what you did to me last September??" But I didn't say what I was thinking, because maybe he thinks I'm the one that did that to him! I just don't know. What I do know is, he's very...affectionate, and I'm not really like that right off the bat, so it's a little awkward and I feel like I really need to spend more time with him getting to know him, and getting comfortable with him, etc. Of course this all depends on if I actually hear from him again this time! So we'll see...

Anyway, Sophie and I went to the lake this morning to fish for my camera. We put on swim suits and everything. And Sophie actually went in! I couldn't believe it. I tried to go in, but the water was painfully cold! I'm talking like...20 degrees or something ridiculous like that. But we could see the leg of my tripod in the water, right where it had fallen, and it was so close, yet just out of reach. So Sophie walked down the pier and asked some guys who were fishing if they could possibly fish it out. So this guy came down with a net and he was able to grab it, which is awesome. I was able to salvage the photos I took yesterday, but I'm still way behind on my project and now I have no camera to shoot with. ((Sigh)) But Sophie started this website where people can donate money for my new camera fund! She's so awesome. I already have $410 raised! Isn't that amazing?? If any of you readers want to donate, let me know, and I'll send you the link!! So things are already looking up compared to yesterday. Both of my parents promised to help me pay for a new camera, and when I finally talked to my mom, she made me feel loads better, only the way moms can do. Well I'm gonna finally go to bed now. I had to get up after only like 4 and a half hour of sleep last night to go to the lake with Sophie and I'm exhausted. Night!

1 comment:

http://sweetcanadian.blogspot.com/ said...

I am glad your pics were saved. I wish i could help but my fiance just had emergency surgery & is out of work for a while :(. I am sure you will have a new camera in no time.