______________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 3, 2008

My New Favorite

Halloween weekend was insane! We made soooo much money both Friday and Saturday! Annnnnd, with all that money, I was finally able to buy a complete studio light kit for my camera!! I'm so excited!! And so is Bethany! Hehe. I'm gonna set it up in my feaux-dining room where my electric piano is now. Only now I'm gonna have to find a new place for the piano... Oh well. Everything should be here by the end of the week!
On Saturday night after work, I drove Brandon to his car and asked him if he was coming over or going home. He said he really wished he could stay over, but he had friend in from Lake Charles that he needed to entertain the next day. Then he kissed me goodbye and said he'd call me tomorrow.
So I headed over to Blinn's, where a few other coworkers were gathering for some late night action. We were all ready for a beer; after the daylight savings and doing inventory, it had been an extremely long night for us!
When I got there, everybody was just pulling up. A few of the door guys, including John, Blinn, and DJ.
We went upstairs and turned on some music, and John, who had already had a few beers, immediately started his usual routine of antagonistic flirting. Only this time, I wasn't humoring him.
He kept poking me, pushing me, etc., but I wasn't reciprocating at all. DJ and Blinn were out on the patio smoking cigs, so it was just me and the door guys inside. I hadn't been planning on staying for very long, so I hung out for a bit, had one drink, and then decided to leave.
Well apparently, John didn't want me to go, so he snatched my phone off the counter and refused to give it back to me.
"Come on, seriously?? I really need to go! I have a puppy at home who needs to be let out!" I insisted, but he just chuckled and put my phone in his pocket.
I sighed and tried to grab it out of his pocket when he wasn't looking, but he grabbed my arm and restrained me. I stopped fighting.
"I'm serious John! I'm not gonna play games with you, just give me my phone!"
"Why do you need it so bad?"
"Do I really have to answer that? Just give it back!"
"Let's see..." He pulled the phone out of his pocket and started pressing buttons.
"What are you doing?!" I lunged for my phone. I couldn't take the risk of him going through my phone. I mean, there were tons of incriminating text messages in there! And so far, absolutely no one has a clue about Brandon and I, and I intend to keep it that way! At least for now...
But John just seemed to be enjoying the fact that he'd finally gotten a rise out of me. I threatened to knee him in the groin, punch him in the throat, slap in him in the face...but he didn't care.
Finally Blinn came to my rescue.
"Come on you guys, you're gonna wake up [The Albanian], he's sleeping! John, just give her back her phone."
John sighed and reluctantly handed me my phone. I swatted him in the stomach with my keys as I stomped down the stairs.
When I got in my car, I sent him a text that said, "Well I certainly hope you found what you were looking for."
"Well I know what it is, but you didn't stay." He replied.
"What what is?? What are you talking about?" I demanded.
"Quit being coy."
"I'm not. You are one of the most frustrating people I know. You're so damn passive aggressive! I don't know what you were thinking was gonna happen, but I lost my patience with you a long time ago." I said.
"Why have you stayed in my bed twice and I've stayed in yours twice?" He asked.
"Fuck if I know! What kind of question is that!?" At this point, he'd almost completely lost me, and I was already at home in bed, so I rolled over and went to sleep.
The next morning I had a text from him that said, "I looked back at the sequence of messages and yeah, I don't know where I was going with that last question either. Peyton, I don't know what it is, but I think when I get a couple drinks in me, I just really love to argue with you. Even if it doesn't make sense apparently."
Great.
I am so over it. I wish he would stop.

So Sunday I went out to lunch/dinner with Bethany, and we had a nice long girl talk. Then we went to Ikea, again, cuz she needed to get some stuff, and I figured I could always use more picture frames. I really love Bethany! As much drama as she has, at least none of it involves me! Our friendship is really cut and dry and I love that. Cuz I know she'll always be there for me when I need her. :)
Anyways, I called Brandon on our way home and told him to come over and hang out. So he did. :)
We watched a couple episodes of Malcolm In The Middle and then got in bed. We talked for a while, and I tickled him a little (I love doing that! He's so ticklish!), and then we made out a little, and then we had sex a lot, and then we cuddled. :)
((sigh)) I seriously don't know how this all happened, but I'm so happy. I mean, I have yet to hear anything bad about him from anybody, he doesn't have any drama, and he's so nice to me! He's just an all around great guy. He had to get up at 5:30 in the morning to leave for work again though, which sucks. When he came over to give me a kiss goodbye, I pulled him in close and begged him to stay.
"Man, I really wish I could, believe me." He said, and kissed me again.
"Call me when you wake up." He said as he walked to the door.
"Ok." I smiled.
I laid there for a minute and then reached for my phone.
"You're kinda my new favorite :)" I wrote, and sent it to Brandon.
"Don't tell Olive Juice that." He said. (Olive Juice is his nickname for Oliver. Hehe.)
"He can share." I said.
"Yeah true that!!! :)" He wrote.
And then I fell asleep.

No comments: