______________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Guess What?!

He finally invited me over!
"So when are you gonna come see my ranch?"
Those were his exact words. I mean, he doesn't actually live on a ranch, but he lives in a house, with some property I think. Anyways, I've never been to his place before! He always comes to mine. So tomorrow, I'm going over to his place! Yay!! :)

I started painting my living room today! I got one coat done, but I gotta go buy another can of paint and do the next coat tomorrow. But so far it looks good! It's bright green. But I have all black furniture, with purple and green accents, so it looks awesome!
YAYYYY for this week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great!!! Glad to hear you're happy!! :)
-Tarilyn

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY :) Sounds like things are finally going you're way for a change!!