______________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fourth of July Weekend

Ahhh it's been a long week. My Fourth of July kind of sucked... Alyssa and I were supposed to go out on the boat, but it rained the whole day. So we just bummed around her house for a few hours, before she had to go to ((wince)) Daniel's to visit her Dad. He was in town just for the weekend. She tried to convince me to go with her, but I was like "NO WAY!" As much as I still care about Daniel, I really don't think I can handle seeing him. Especially not in that kind of setting. So she called me from his house and put Delilah on the phone. I miss that little girl so much! She kept asking me when I was coming over, and telling me I was gonna miss the fireworks. ((sigh)) Why do these things always have to get so complicated and fucked up? It SUCKS!
Well, I met up with Alyssa in midtown later and we ate dinner. Then, after dinner, we discovered that Alyssa's car got towed! So I had to loan her the money and drive her over to the lot to get it. It was awful. Although we did get lots of free shots with our sob story. Lol.
Sunday, Bethany and I went up to Mr. P.'s lake house in Conroe with most of our coworkers. We had lots of fun and I got a pretty good tan! And I sure was exhausted after that trip.
Yesterday, Bethany, Tug and Evan and I went and saw Wall-E. I really liked it! It was so cute. Oh, and Evan's car got towed too!!! What is with this crap lately!? So I had to drive Evan to get his truck, but at least I didn't have to fork over another 200 dollars.
Anyways, today is the day I hear back from my new apartments about my application. I mean there's no reason why I shouldn't be approved, so why am I so nervous?!? Urgh.
Things with Baseball Guy are just not gonna work out. I saw him again yesterday when I was hanging out with Bethany and Tug, and I just...I'm not attracted to him. AT ALL. And I'm still totally and absolutely hung up on Daniel. Only The Model was able to distract my attention completely away from him. And it was just for a second!
Yep, that's right. The Model.
I saw Mitchell on Saturday night. He came into my bar, and we chatted for a minute. He said that The Model and he planned a short trip down to surprise their parents. And he said they would both be back August 10th, and "We need to all hang out!" Mitchell has already gone back to Atlanta, but The Model is still here till tomorrow night. NO, I haven't seen him, and I don't plan on it, because I'm sure he's with his family, and I certainly don't wanna call him. I mean I do, but I don't, ya know?? So I'm just gonna wait till August. But I'm not gonna lie, as soon as I found out he was in town, my heart went into overdrive. And I don't know if I'll be able to handle it come August.
Well, that's all for now, wish me luck with my apartment!!

No comments: