______________________________________________________________________

Friday, February 7, 2014

Sorry!

So sorry about all the blog picture problems. Apparently it's a glitch with Blogger. Cuz my pictures didn't used to do that. Anyway, it should be fixed now. So onto more exciting things...
Richard and I have reschedule for Monday. And conversations between John and I have been heating up quickly. Not in a sexual way though, surprisingly. Well, a little, but that's not what I mean. I suggested he come visit, not really thinking he'd take me seriously, but I think he actually might come. Like...in 2 weeks. I dunno if I should be excited or worried. I mean, what if he comes and it just sucks? Or what if he comes and we hook up, but then that's just it for our friendship? Or what if he comes and its amazing, but then I don't get to see him again for who knows how long? And what about Richard? I guess that shouldn't even be an issue right now considering I haven't even met him yet. But... ((sigh)) I'm a little out of sorts right now. Ananda dragged me out to the bar after work tonight cuz she was having a row with her...sexy buddy, and she wanted to blow off some steam. So now I'm good and tipsy, and of course I've been texting John. Maybe that's my problem. Or maybe it isn't? I do wanna see him... Eventually this texting thing will fizzle out anyway, might as well see if there's anything to it, right??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back been awhile, I was looking at my faves and almost deleted this blog. Girl, you worry way too much you always have. Relax, stop thinking all the what ifs. As you know, things never turn out the way we women think. Go with the flow!! Gl with both.