______________________________________________________________________

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Making Plans

So last weekend the date with Bill didn't work out. Not because I decided not to go, but because the particular show he was going to was sold out! So we had to scrap our plans. Then Monday, we texted back and forth for most of the day while I was at school, and made tentative plans to do something when I got out of class around 9. But we were working in the darkroom that day, and class went a little late, so it was almost 10 by the time I got home. Once again, we had to put it off another day. Tuesday I had 3 photoshoots, one with Brent, one with Sophie, and one with a girl from work named Dana. And they all went really well! I'm in the process of developing my film now. And Thursday, finally Bill and I got to talking again. He asked me if I wanted to go to the improv show with him tomorrow (Friday). I had to turn him down though, because of work, but I told him he should stop by my bar after the show. And he said he would.
So then Friday rolls around, and I made sure my hair was done, and I looked really sexy for work that night. And it was packed, which is great cuz I made really good money that night. But Bill texted me that he had some friends coming into the city from the burbs and he had to take them to a birthday party, so he wasn't going to make it in to the bar. ((Sigh)) I was pretty disappointed, but too busy to really worry about it at the time. Around 1am when it finally started to slow down to a point where I could breathe, I checked my phone and saw that I had a message from Bill. It just said, "Hi". Lol.

Me: Hi

Bill: What r u wearing

Me: black

Bill: I like u

Me: Come here


The end. Lol. I got busy again, and Bill was obviously drunk so I didn't hear from him again on Friday night. But he texted me at 9am Saturday morning!

Bill: What are you doing tonight?

Me: Working again. blah.... you should stop by! Lol.

Bill: I should!

Me: I'm off tomorrow, let's do something.

Bill: Oh hellz yea girl! We should go see contagion.

Bill: Ugh I am so hung over today

Me: So I take it you had a good time last night? Lol.

Bill: Yeah I was a wild man last night

Bill: What time are you available tomorrow?

Me: Ummm whenever I wake up. Haha.

Bill: How late do you work tonight?

Me: Bar closes at 3 so...4ish?

Bill: What are you in the mood for tomorrow? Tell me what you see in your crystal ball.

Me: Hahaha I dunno really, something relaxing that involves a little bit of outdoors and alcohol?

Bill: And a lot of Bill!!

Me: Lol. Well that is yet to be determined!

Bill: We should watch the bears game

So our plans were tentatively made once again, but at least more concrete this time! So I went to work in a good mood, knowing that I actually really had a date at 3 o'clock the next afternoon. And I can't remember the last time that I could actually say, "I have a date tomorrow". A real date!

It was really busy last night again, and Will and Lane came in! Kinda random, and really weird to see Lane. So glad I'm over that. He was apparently really hungover cuz he was only drinking water all night, and he seemed kind of...in a bad mood or something. I dunno, but he was being a total buzzkill. And all I could think about when I looked at him was how I really dodged a bullet with him, and I'm so glad I never slept with him, and my impending date with Bill! :D

I'll update you guys on the date in my next post. It won't be long, I promise!

2 comments:

Soccer16HHS said...

Yay! =]

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how it goes!! :)