______________________________________________________________________

Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall

Sophie and I had a fabulous day together! The weather is finally starting to look and feel like fall, and it's just so invigorating! We had lunch together, and ran some errands and finished the night off by watching TV. It was really great to just relax and hang out with my sis.
I found I've been thinking more and more about JC coming to visit this weekend and less and less about Bill coming home. That could partly be because I haven't heard from Bill since he left, but that's to be expected, right? I'm just gonna have to wait and see what happens with that. But I'm over stressing about it, so that's good.
Other than that, there's not much going on. I worked most of the weekend, and tomorrow I have my first art history class of the semester. Even though I know I'm gonna be crazy busy all semester with work and class, I am really glad school is back in session now.

Jasper has a cute little butt.

No comments: