______________________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hell Week

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been crazy busy with school and work, and projects and events. AHH! This week is the start of the week-long St. Patrick's Day celebration here in Chicago. I have to work tonight, tomorrow, probably all day Saturday, and possibly Sunday. Ugh. AND I have a test Monday, a project due Tuesday and another test Wednesday. FML.
Taryn and Dahmer are flying in tonight, and I'm not even sure I'm gonna get to hang out with them! But Taryn said they would come into my bar tonight to see me. Dahmer has a bunch of friends here, and he's familiar with the bar where I work. Apparently he's been wasted there several times. Lol.
Rikki (one of my BFFs from high school) is here right now too, with her performance choir. They have a show tonight which I also cannot go to. I was hoping to see her today, but she has performances and they're flying out tomorrow morning. ((Sigh))
AH! When did my life get so out of control? I'll be so glad when this week is over...

1 comment:

Nic said...

You'll survive.

And look on the bright side: you've got work.