______________________________________________________________________

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Karma

So when I got to work Thursday night, the first thing I heard was that Kate was a no-call, no-show on Wednesday. LMAO. I can't help but feel a little responsible for this. And a little giddy. I knew she wouldn't last.
The past 2 nights were decent, but considering how broke I am, the money still isn't enough! For some reason, I've only been getting 3-4 shifts a week since I got back from Europe. I may have to bring this up with Mr. S... Well, there's still tonight, I suppose.
And Monday, is the boat party!! I can't wait! It's gonna be so much fun.
In the meantime, I have tomorrow off, and Law School and I have tentative plans. I've decided that since Brandon has been so adamant about me not chasing him, I'm determined have my own life and my own friends, even if they're guys. And I've already talked to Law School about the whole "Can guys and girls have completely platonic relationships?" and he said, "Absolutely!"
So I don't have to worry about him expecting anything else. We just get along really well, and we have a lot of common interests. He's like one of those people that you meet, and feel like you've known for years. So conversation flows easily, and it's never awkward. So we may hang out tomorrow night, but his bar exam is next week, so who knows! He may just study all day like he has been for the past week. We'll see...

Well, I guess I don't really have much else to blog about as of right now. I'll try to post again Monday night or Tuesday!

No comments: