______________________________________________________________________

Friday, June 12, 2009

Greetings from SK!

Well I'm here in Slovakia with Emma. Everything is going great so far. We're about to plan our trip right now. So I won't really be able to write much. My stupid luggage still isn't here though!!! It was supposed to get here last night at 6pm, but it never came, and then today, we called and they said my stuff never even left the states!!! How is that even possible?!?! Ugh!! But, Emma said not to worry, their airport is just really small, and it'll come today. So I really hope so. It's so cold here! I only brought one sweater, and not any long sleeve shirts, so I really hope it warms up. It's like 68 and windy today. But still sunny, so that's a plus.
I miss Brandon terribly, and Jasper too. I haven't gotten to talk to him yet, but I sent him an email last night. Of course, I'm in a completely different time zone now though.
Well, g/g!

No comments: