______________________________________________________________________

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hello Little Boys, Little Toys...

Sorry it's been so long since last post! You're about to find out why...

Megans wedding was so much fun! I'm glad I went solo. I was able to just goof off with my girls and have a good time without worrying about a date! There weren't any single guys there, but who cares! Rikki, Izzie, and Shane (Shane is a girl) were all bridesmaids. Rikki and I have been best friends since junior high, but she lives in Seattle with her husband now, so we never get to see each other! Shane, Izzie, Rikki and Megan all used to live together in Austin, and we've all become good friends. So anyways, Shane and I are the only single ones left! And we were talking about how much fun Austin is, and I decided to go back! I had off Monday through Wednesday again, so I was like, "Let's do it!"
After the wedding I had to go straight to work, but the whole wedding party (minus the bride and groom of course) showed up at my bar! It was a total blast.
On Sunday, I had to be at work at 1. Ugh. I was so exhausted from working Friday night, going to the wedding, and then working Saturday night again. But I gotta make that money! So I'm on my way out the door around noon, when Billy calls! It had been almost a week since I put my number in his phone, so I'd kind of figured I wasn't gonna hear from him. But there he was calling me! He was calling to invite me to watch football and drink beer with him, but I had to work. So he said to call him when I got off, around 6, and we could hang out. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but of course I agreed! Work was slow, and I was soooo tired I could barely keep my eyes open. But 6 o'clock eventually came and I was free! I really needed to go home and shower, so I did that first, and then I called Billy. We made plans to meet at El Patio in midtown. I put on my new superhot top I got in Austin and headed out.
Unfortunately, El Patio was closed, so we deliberated for a while and decided to go to Crome over near the Village because some of Billy's coworkers were hanging out over there. We ended up also going to The Roof, and Shadow Bar. And I had so much fun! Billy is the sweetest guy, I mean he's fun, and he makes me laugh, and I feel totally comfortable around him, ya know?? I was kinda drunk by the time we made it to Shadow Bar and I lost my ID at some point... Billy was driving my car; he'd left his in the lot by Crome. So there we were just hanging out by the bar, talking, and he suddenly kisses me! And I'm not sure if it was the alcohol, or if it was just an awesome kiss, but I started to feel dizzy from kissing him! Let's just say it was a good kiss! The night ended perfectly!
He begged me not to go to Austin the next day, but hell...nothing was gonna stop me! Haha. So I promised to call him if my plans changed.
But they didn't! Of course. I did chat on the phone with him for almost the entire drive. I can't remember the last time I actually talked on the phone so much with a guy! It's always stupid texting! I know I'm a total textaholic, but I'm starting to think that's not such a good thing! Anyways, I got to Shane's place by like 1:30 am, and both of us were too tired to go out, so we agreed to get a good night's sleep and be well rested for Tuesday.
We wanted to go float the river Tuesday, but once again, it was raining! So we went shopping and then met up with Rikki and her husband, Pete, at this tattoo shop. Rikki had this brilliant idea to get a tattoo (she's a really spontaneous kind of person) and she wanted our opinions.
NO NO NO! The artist who drew it was awful! And she was gonna charge her $120 an hour!! So she ended up just getting a little Arabic symbol on her hip. It was really cute!
All throughout the day, Josh had been texting me, asking me what my plans were, and if I was going out. I told him we were definitely going out, and that we'd stop by his bar later.
So, later rolls around, and it's us 4 girls all looking smokin' hot! Haha. It's so easy to get free drinks in Austin when you're a girl! We didn't spend a penny! Josh was looking as cute as I remembered. We hugged and he said it was good to see me. Then he gave us some shots and we chatted for a bit before heading to the next bar. Around 1 am, he texted me asking what I was doing later. He wanted to hang out. I told him I was staying at Shane's place, so he wouldn't be able to crash there, and he said he was too "embarassed" to bring me to his place because he's moving and it was a mess. But in the end, he gave in. So he said he'd call me when he got off work around 3:30 and come meet me at Shane's so I could follow him.
Well when he finally called, I couldn't find my keys anywhere! I had all my stuff packed and I was ready to go, but no keys! After about 20 minutes of searching I was in a state of panic. So I called Josh and told him my situation, thinking, like any nice guy, he would offer to pick me up. Boy was I wrong! He basically said he didn't feel like driving over there, and it would be pointless cuz he'd have to drive me back, etc, etc... He wasn't an asshole about it or anything but still. Definitely a deal-breaker! I mean I drove all the way to Austin and he can't even drive 15 minutes down the road to come get me!? G's...
Shane is convinced he just wanted a piece of ass. And if that was the case, he should have known better. Ugh.
Shane found my keys in the kitchen freezer the next day. Haha! I had set them in there earlier when all us girls were getting ready to go out. I had a bunch of glasses in my hand, and I was getting the ice cubes and I guess I just set them down in the freezer! Lol. Well, clearly, I wasn't meant to go anywhere Tuesday night.
On my drive back to Houston, I called Billy. He's never been to Austin before because he just moved here from Arizona and all, so he asked me all about my trip and everything. Then he asked me if I wanted to have dinner with him, since I'd be driving right through his side of town on my way back. So I said sure! We just went to Bennigan's since it was kinda late. We talked and goofed off. And then we went back to his place and watched Disturbia, which was really funny by the way. And then we just passed out! Right on his bed, fully clothed. Haha. I woke up this morning and he was in the shower getting ready for work. When he got out I said, "Going somewhere?" and he said, "Yep! I'm taking you to lunch, and then going to work." :)
I felt like ass because I hadn't showered or anything, but I put my hair up, and powdered my nose and we headed out. Another great meal complete with amazing conversation! Both of us are working tonight, so I may even see him again later! When he kissed me goodbye, he pulled away, made a surprised face and then kissed me hungrily again. "Wow, that tastes good!" (in reference to my lipgloss). Then he kissed me at least 4 more times until I was no longer wearing any. Haha. "It's not even supposed to taste like anything! It just smells good!" I said.
"Well then maybe it's just you." he said with a crooked smile.
:)
All in all, a good beginning to my week!
And Jenna wants to go back to Austin again this Monday!!
G's...I hope I can keep up!!

Mitch Of The Day:
"My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok.... call me a 'tard if you will.. but who is Billy? I don't remember you writing about him??? He sounds VERY NICE! I like him already.

Peace

Anonymous said...

finally we hear from you!!!! about your week, dont want to put your hopes up or anything but i think you got yourself a great guy who seems to seriously want to be with you... i mean up to here you seem like you met a bunch of guys who didnt want much from you but now..this billy, what a catch!! seriously im happy to hear that he treats you good. and for this josh guy? i think you should forget about him, seriously who is he to refuse to come pick you up when you lost your keys!!!! i think hes a bit of a loser, but thats my opinion... you deserve better.
hope to hear from you sooner this time! take care

cxy650 said...

If Josh wanted to see you that bad he would of picked you up. Wouldn't forget about him yet, i'de just becareful for the future especially if you end up going to Austin a lot.

Billy sounds great, hope things keep working out that great.

Anonymous said...

yup. josh should be hanged! *sighs* shane was right. he probably just wants a piece of ass. at least, he didn't get any. anyway, i'm happy that you and billy hit it off and it seems that billy genuinely likes you. hope you guys would hit it off. if not, well, there are more guys out there. :) besides, it'll be their loss, not yours. :)