______________________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Blah

I'm trying to post at least once a week, if not more, but unfortunately I don't always have something to write about once a week. I just finished editing all the photos from my cousin's photoshoot last week, and I'm sooooo happy with them! As is she, which I guess should be more important. Lol. Actually, I was working on them just 2 days ago when guess who texted me? John. He wanted to know if I had recovered the photos. I didn't respond right away because I was busy, and I didn't see his message till about 20 minutes after he'd sent it. Then I stewed for about 10 minutes wondering what to say. Because I'm mad at him! He blew me off. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. And that's just shitty. And I want him to know it's shitty! But, believe it or not, I have learned a thing or two from my experiences with men over the years, and I knew I had to tread carefully. I didn't want to come off bitchy, or psycho, or needy, or desperate, or sad, etc...you get the point. So I simply responded by answering his question. No more, no less. I just said, "Yep." And then he wrote back, "Good job. I'm happy it worked out." And I said, "Yea, me too." And that was that. If he had really wanted to talk to me, he would have made more of an effort, but he never responded again after that. And since I intentionally didn't write something open ended, as if I wanted to continue the conversation, I knew it would be up to him to do so. And he didn't. So I guess I have my answer as far as John is concerned. It's still kind of hard for me to let go of the idea of him though. I mean, despite this situation, I know he isn't like any other guy I've ever known. But perhaps that isn't such a good thing. I dunno... Guys just suck in general, don't they?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Not to drink the guy haterade, but yes, a lot of guys do suck. When did they get stuck being boys and never reach the man stage?