______________________________________________________________________

Monday, July 26, 2010

Only In Dreams

He was so beautiful, but young. Too young. And why would he be
interested in me anyway? Guys at his age usually just wanna mess
around, be single and have a good time.
But there we were; he sat on the ground in front of me, with his back
pressed against my chest. My arms were wrapped loosely around his
midsection and my head rested comfortably on his shoulder. Then he
turned around and just kissed me.
I smiled, because I knew in that moment that nothing else mattered. So
what if he's a couple years younger than me? Who cares what people
think?

Three months later we were still together, still happy, falling in
love. He was my world, and I was his.

And I know He's out there somewhere. Whoever He is.

No comments: