______________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Being Sick Is Boring

Alright, being sick for 3 days and sitting on the couch doing nothing has finally worn on me. I'm so bored!!! And I'm not sleepy enough to go to bed! Grrrrr... At least I'm feeling better though. I was supposed to work tonight, but I got my shift covered yesterday, just in case. I finally went to the grocery store today. My fridge was practically empty, but now it's pretty well-stocked. ((sigh))

So today I got a great surprise from Izzie. She's pregnant!!! I mean she's told me before that she was having baby mania, but her husband wasn't ready to start a family so I didn't think they'd be getting pregnant anytime soon, but...I guess they changed their minds! And I'm so happy for them. Because, unlike Cecilia and Rob, Izzie and Derek are a little more prepared to have a baby. Especially relationship-wise. 
It's so strange that all my friends are starting families and stuff... I feel so behind! I mean everyone I is either in a serious relationship, married, or pregnant! At least I have Brandon. I mean, I'm catching up, right? Lol. But seriously, at this point, I can really see myself with him...indefinitely. Even my mom keeps asking me if I'm falling in love with him. But it's too soon to say it. And no, I'm not playing games. Not at all. This is not something I'm going to take lightly, and that's why I haven't told him. Because I want to be sure, without a shadow of a doubt, that he is someone I can really trust, and someone that I really love. I mean with Daniel...I rushed everything and look how that turned out! So I'm not going to tell him I love him, until he says it first.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Well, technically it's today, but I don't count it as tomorrow until I've gone to sleep for the night. I can't believe it's Christmas already! I can't wait to spend the next 2 days with Brandon and my family, opening presents, watching the 24-hour marathon of A Christmas Story, eating, drinking, and being merry! ((sigh)) I can't wait to give everyone their presents. Evan and I exchanged gifts yesterday. I got him a "Vandelay Industries" t-shirt, since we're both big Seinfeld fans, and he got me a digital photoframe keychain. I got Brandon a new wallet (since he lost his), 2 t-shirts, and a hat. Not as cool as a Playstation 3, but hey...I wasn't supposed to be getting him anything for Christmas! 
I have nothing to wear tomorrow night. Hmmm... I guess I'm gonna have to make one more shopping trip tomorrow. Ugh...
Well, I'm back to my TV show.

Merry Christmas Everybody!!




No comments: