______________________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Return to Reality

Sorry I've been MIA, I was in Orlando at Harry Potter World with my dad, and Sophie and my dad's girlfriend, Laurie. We had a blast. Got back on Wednesday. No news with Adam really. He's off this week and we texted briefly, but he hasn't asked me to do anything, so I'm playing it cool, and keeping my distance. I refuse to text him until he texts me. I just need to meet someone else. ((Sigh)) I would like it to work with him, but...maybe he's just not that into me. Chris seems a bit more interested. He asked me to hang out Friday, but I was already in bed. I lied though and told him I was out with a friend so I wouldn't seem lame lol. Now he's gone for the weekend because his sister is having a baby. But he'll be back, and we're gonna hang out then. God, I wish he lived here. He's so hot!! And awesome. And doesn't seem to know or mind that I shat in his toilet! LOL.
Anyway...I just wanted to update everybody, even though I don't have much to report.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!