______________________________________________________________________

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Oh Well

Annnnd that's the end of that. The guy I hooked up with, we'll call him Eyebrows, is not lasting booty call material. But oh well. I'm starting to think maybe I don't really want a friends with benefits situation. I mean I definitely wanted to have sex with someone, because it had been wayyyyy too long. But really what I want is a relationship. I just can't go looking for one now that I'm moving.
Oh, why Eyebrows, you ask? No, he doesn't have huge bushy eyebrows. He just does this weird, annoying thing, where he's always raising one eyebrow. Ugh. Over it.

1 comment:

Roberta said...

I found your blog a couple weeks ago and have read through a lot of it and love how open and honest you are about your life even when people judge you (which they have no right to do)!!! I first of all related to all your stories cause at 21 and on I was like that as well in away. Then I also realized that we are the same age and from what I figured out we both have May birthdays!!! I will definitely keep checking back for updates and know you will do great things in life and who cares what others say about hook ups if you were a dude no one would care!!!