______________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 15, 2010

Accepted

Little Black Dress for New Years Eve: $80
Sparkly Red Shoes, to wear with LBD on NYE: $70
Thin, Black, Sequined Headband for NYE: $7
One Pair of Hudson Jeans: $135
Getting into the School of My Dreams: PRICELESS

I GOT IN!!

...And then I did some shopping, obviously. Lol. Chicago is great! I love it already.It's not as intimidating as NYC, but just as exciting, and much more accessible. And I've already found a new favorite on-the-go cafe: Wow Bao. They have these sticky dough pastries filled with all kinds of delicious things!

I also saw like the hottest guy ever on the train today. Unfortunately I couldn't get on that train, because it was packed. But we made eye contact, and he winked at me. :)

Now I just have to find an apartment. The search begins tomorrow.

7 comments:

Anna said...

Yay!! Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck :)

*Heather

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you! :):) I'm so glad you're blogging again. I check your blog just about every day. I've often thought about getting into blogging, but I don't know if I could keep up with it! Congrats again!

autumn said...

congratulations!

Lyn S. said...

Wow! Congrats on getting accepted :) at least someone got out of boring old Houston.....well sometimes its boring :\ take care

Adri said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! so psyched for you!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!

Nice background on blog (beautiful color nice on eyes).

Linda
xx