______________________________________________________________________

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Next Week

Just got home from work and it's 4:25am. Ugh... I'm so glad that this week is now officially over. And this upcoming week is going to have lots of exciting things in store...
Katie's friend, Lex, is coming into town Wednesday, and the 3 of us, plus Sophie and Brent, are gonna go see a show at the improv theater. I'm really looking forward to meeting this guy. Katie keeps mentioning little things about him, and dropping hints that we have so much in common. Lol. She and I have been hanging out together a lot lately; I really like her. She's so much fun. It's really gonna suck next semester when she leaves to study abroad in Italy!! Bitch! Lol, I'm so jelly. ((Sigh)) Anyway, another 2 weeks and BJ will be here.
Speaking of BJ, it seems like he's been...pulling away from me or something. He doesn't call me anymore at all, and his text are becoming few and far between. I asked him if he was having second thoughts about everything and he said, no, just-(omg what are the odds, he literally JUST texted me, at 4:29am!!) Sorry. He said no, he's not pulling away, he just doesn't wanna rush things or put pressure on the situation. So that's good I guess. I dunno, I just don't really know what to make of the situation anymore. But eh...
Well, he apparently wants to talk right now, and I can't really type a blog and text him simultaneously so I am going to call him.
I'll keep you all posted on how things go with Lex this week. TTYL!

No comments: